Located in 30 acres of coastal woodland and parkland in West Cork, this former retreat is perfectly situated for working remotely.
- Self-contained hot-desks to rent daily
- Smaller meeting/break-out rooms for 20-30
- Self-contained office space and hotdesks to rent monthly
- Wifi throughout the building
- Free parking
- Digital AV presentation equipment
- Range of catering options
- Access to outdoor space
- Walking distance from Cork-Skibbereen bus route,
pubs, restaurants, music venues…
- Close to Reen Pier and Union Hall for kayaking and whale and dolphin watching boat trips
We particularly welcome groups with whom we share interests and values. We aim to offer competitive prices and affordable packages to suit all budgets. Some of the groups that CECAS has hosted include the Irish Whale and Dolphin Group, SECAD, Development Perspectives, UCC School of Architecture (CCAE), Crawford
College and the Centre for Clean Technology at MTU.
You can either contact us directly at:
Or click image below for our Connected Hubs profile: